Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Artprints with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Drebbelstraat 5, 5707 ET, Helmond (The Netherlands)
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.
Terms & Conditions
- Because we don’t want to make things more difficult than necessary, we decided to limit our terms to the terms below.
- Make Art Not War aims to deliver works within 21 days after purchase, when the work is ready. After a purchase the purchaser will be contacted, either by email or by telephone, on the delivery process. During this contact a faster delivery can be discussed.
- Purchase prices include VAT. Delivery is included in the prices for the Netherlands. For outside the Netherlands we will charge an amount.
- In case you’re not satisfied with the work you purchased through Make Art Not War, you can send us an email within 14 days after the purchase so we can start the return procedure. Works must be returned in person or shipped and assured as indicated by Make Art Not War.
- Any damage to the work must be notified on receipt to the delivering.Therefore, it’s important to inspect the work before accepting it. Damaged works cannot be returned.
- Since Make Art Not War only acts as an agent for selling parties, Make Art Not War cannot be held liable for any damage occurring from the works purchased through Make Art Not War. In as far damage occurs from the intermediation by Make Art Not War, Make Art Not War can only be held liable in case of gross negligence or intentional act on the side of Make Art Not War.
- Only Dutch law is applicable.